About Broomfield - Location, History and DemographicsGovernment - City and County ServicesCommunity - Resident ResourcesHow Do I? - Find it FastA to Z - Service Listing
Click to Home

Go To Search
Change of Trade Name

Re: Change of Trade Name 
Listed below is the state link to the Permit Application & Report of Changes - DR 8442. This application is necessary to report a change in trade name. 

You will need to attach a current Certificate of Good Standing and a Statement of Trade Name of a Reporting Entity, both from the Colorado Secretary of State’s office. 

    1) Permit Application and Report of Changes - DR 8442

Fees for a Change of Trade Name are as follows: 

    Payable to Colorado Department of Revenue         $50.00 

    Local Fee:  None 

If you have any questions or need further information, please call the City Clerk's office at 303-438-6332, or email to  .  The Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division phone number is 303-205-2300. State of Colorado, Department of Revenue Liquor and Beer Code and Regulations Books are available for purchase by contacting State Central Stores at 303-321-4161. You can also contact the State’s Liquor Division on the State’s web site at www.colorado.gov/revenue/liquor.