- Rehabilitation and Mobile Home Repair Program - Now accepting applications for 2016 for a loan program for Broomfield's low and moderate income homeowners, or landlords of
low incomerental property, to address health and safety, accessibility and code compliance issues. Application Packet for Rehab of Single-family Homes Application Packet for Repair of Mobile Homes
- Urgent Home Repair Program - a program for low-income Broomfield homeowners to help with one-time emergency repairs to their homes. Application Packet
- Homeownership Counseling and Financial Fitness Classes - a free service to Broomfield residents to prepare for homeownership and meet the requirements of the CHFA home mortgage loan program. Link to Boulder County Housing Counseling
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling - a free service offering assistance to Broomfield homeowners in
refinance, budgeting, and navigating the mortgage lending organizations. Boulder County Foreclosure Counseling
- Home Weatherization Program - free weatherization improvements to low-income Broomfield residents, offering insulation, furnace
replacementand storm windows. Longs Peak Emergency Conservation Weatherization Program
- Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program - a two-year
self sufficiencyprogram for Broomfield families which includes commitmentby the family foreducation, job training, and counseling while provided with rental assistance and other services. Email Sharon Farrell for additional information or call 720.887.2257.
- Down Payment Assistance - grants equal to 4% of the mortgage amount to qualifying low and moderate income homebuyers in Broomfield through the City and County of Denver Metro Mortgage Assistance Program. Additional information. and Metro Mortgage Web Page.
Read a summary of the 2016 Action Plan.
Working in partnership with the community,